Welcome to the Primary Image Support Area.
Here you will find answers to common questions. Coming soon, you’ll also be able to login and raise support tickets with our team.
If you’re looking for our public website, please click here.
- Getting started with your website editor…
- How do I login to my website editor?
- How do I add clickable links in my pages?
- How do I add images to my pages?
- How do I choose my page’s address / URL?
- How do I access Primary Image webmail?
- How do I connect to a Primary Image mailbox via my email program or app?
- How do I setup my Primary Image mailbox in Outlook 2016?
- How do I setup an “out of office” message?
- My email account is reaching capacity. How can I delete old messages?
- Can I see a graph of my visitor stats over time?
- How long are my visitor stats available for?
- Can I track individual visitors on my website?
- Why am I not receiving a weekly visitor stats email?
- What file formats should I provide my content in?
- Where can I learn more about improving my website’s SEO?
- I’ve received an unsolicited email about my website’s SEO. Is it genuine?
- How do I clear my web browser’s cache?
- Can you recommend a mailing list / newsletter provider?
- Where’s a good place to find professional stock pictures?
- How do I verify my phone number with Twitter?
- Can you recommend a live chat service for my website?
- Where can I find help on using MailChimp?
- How do I install a new font on my computer?
- Do you provide the original editable graphic files that you use in your designs, e.g. PSDs?