If you’re looking to improve your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) yourself, then the Yoast website is a great place start. They have dozens of useful articles on writing good content for SEO.
Also see the Guardian’s article – Search Engine Optimisation: can I do it myself?
We can also install the powerful Yoast SEO module on your website, which guides you through improving each page.
Some good SEO articles to read include:
All these articles are by Yoast. Don’t be put off that they mention blogging lots – the same principals apply to ordinary pages too!
- Why every content SEO strategy should start with keyword research
- Preparing your blog post
- 10 tips for an awesome and SEO-friendly blog post
- Why text structure is important for SEO
- Crafting good page titles for SEO
- Do’s and don’ts in SEO copywriting
If you have the Yoast SEO plugin installed on your website, then also read:
- How to choose the perfect focus keyword
- How to create the right meta description (what Google displays in its search results)
- My bullets are green, but my post doesn’t rank?!
If you’d prefer to leave your website’s SEO to a professional, why not have a look at the SEO services offered by Primary Image? We can tailor a bespoke package to what your business needs.