As a responsible small business, Primary Image ensures we pay our suppliers on-time, and we ask our customers to do the same for us. Our services are provided as per our Terms & Conditions and with payment terms clearly displayed on our invoices.
If for any reason you are struggling to make payments, please ensure you contact us well in advance of the invoice due date.
Whilst we hope we never need to enforce these policies, we need to have rules in place to protect our business, our staff, and our other customers.
In the event we haven’t received a payment in full, by the due date, we reserve the right to:
- Suspend any technical support.
- Pause any in-progress or other scheduled work.
- Prevent the transfer of your website from Primary Image until all outstanding amounts are settled.
If you have paid an invoice late two or more times, we reserve the right to:
- Ask for all future payments to be made advance of us carrying out any work.
- Review the rates we can offer you, taking into consideration our risk and our inconvenience of chasing late payments.
- Ask for all future payments to be made via bank transfer only (and not via debit/credit card).
If you have only made a partial payment for web hosting by the invoice due date, we reserve the right to:
- Review and adjust the per-month price of your website hosting, on our decision alone, taking into account that Primary Image cannot enter into longer terms with our web server / data centre suppliers, or that we have to carry additional risk. In this situation, we will issue a new invoice/receipt, showing how your part payment has been used.
If payment hasn’t reached us, in full, by two weeks after the invoice due date, we reserve the right to:
- Turn off editing access to your website.
- Or suspend the operation of website until full payment is received.
- Add a late payment fee to your invoice, as per The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
If payment hasn’t reached us, in full, by six weeks after the invoice due date, we reserve the right to:
- Arrange for cancellation / deletion of your account.
- Arrange for debt collection for any owed money.
These policies are to be read in conjunction with our Primary Image Ltd Terms & Conditions.