Please note: This article only applies if you have a layout editor installed on your website. We’ll typically install this system on pages that have an advanced layout, particularly when your page is arranged into columns and blocks.
- When creating a new page, or editing an existing page, if you want to use the page builder and it’s not already activated, you should see a “Backend Editor” button. Click on this:
- Next, you can add blocks to your pages. Click the “Add new element” button:
- You’ll then be able to choose and add a block to your page.
- To edit an existing block, click the “Edit” icon:
- To duplicate existing blocks (and add more of the same type), click the “Clone” icon:
- And you can also move the blocks by simply dragging-and-dropping them into a new order.
What type of blocks can I add?
This will vary from website to website, but typically you can add:
- Text blocks
- FAQ blocks (which appear as expanding toggle boxes)
- HTML code
Please note, this layout system is normally only available on “Pages” and not “Posts”.
We also have more guides on using this page builder system. See how to adjust column layouts and adding images.