Please note: This article only applies if you have a layout editor installed on your website. We’ll typically install this system on pages that have an advanced layout, particularly when your page is arranged into columns and blocks.
- When creating a new page, or editing an existing page, if you want to use the page builder and it’s not already activated, you should see a “Backend Editor” button. Click on this:
- Next, you can add blocks to your pages. Click the “Add new element” button:
- You’ll then be able to choose and add a block to your page.
- To edit an existing block, click the “Edit” icon:
- To duplicate existing blocks (and add more of the same type), click the “Clone” icon:
- And you can also move the blocks by simply dragging-and-dropping them into a new order.
What type of blocks can I add?
This will vary from website to website, but typically you can add:
- Text blocks
- FAQ blocks (which appear as expanding toggle boxes)
- HTML code
Please note, this layout system is normally only available on “Pages” and not “Posts”.