Please note: Not all websites have this feature installed. If you would like this feature installed on your website, please contact us.
To clone an existing page:
- In your website’s dashboard, go into an index (e.g. the “Pages” menu), and hover your mouse over the page you want to clone.
- Click on “Clone“, as indicated in red below:
- Your page will now be copied, with identical content and settings. It will be saved as a draft, meaning it won’t be publicly visible yet.
- Go into your new page and edit any content as appropriate. Remember to change the page title and choose a new URL for your new page.
- Then click the “Publish” button.