Please note: This article only applies if you have the “Logo Showcase” module installed on your website.
The Logo Showcase module allows you to display a professional logo carousel on your website, e.g. to showcase clients or awards.
To use this module:
- Navigate to the “Logo Showcase” link on the left-hand side of the website dashboard.
- Click on the “Add new” button at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for the logo so it can be easily recognised in the list. This is only for your reference.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, go to the link that says “Set Logo Image“.
- Click this to upload and select your chosen logo. It’s best to keep your logos fairly small, so you may wish to resize the images on your computer before uploading. A size such as 160px wide by 100px tall may be a good starting point. Importantly, it’s best to keep the image sizes consistent throughout your carousel, which will ensure your webpage looks professionally designed.
- Just remember to click on “Publish” or “Update” when finished to save your logo.
- To add multiple logos, repeat these steps again.
- To change the order of the logos, you can normally go to the “Logo Showcase” index screen and drag-and-drop the logos into your preferred order.