You can apply some options using the bulk edit tool. For example, you can:
- Take a group of pages offline in one go (by changing them to “draft” status).
- Choose a number of draft pages to make live (by changing them to “published” status).
- Move a number of pages to a new location (by choosing a new parent page).
- Or you can assign a new author / owner to a number of pages.
To do this:
- Go to the “Pages” or “Posts” index screen.
- Tick the pages you want to bulk edit:
- At the top of the screen, choose “Edit” from the drop-down menu, then click the “Apply” button:
- Next, you’ll see a number of drop-down menus. You can change any of these, which will apply to all the pages you selected in Step #2.
- Then click the blue “Update” button.