Please note, this guide only applies to websites that have our staff / team module installed.
If you’re interested in having this system installed on your website, please contact us for a quote.
To display a new staff / team member on your website:
- Go to “Team” in your website editor.
- Click on “Add New Member“.
- Enter their name in the title box (highlighted in red in the screenshot below).
- Add a short profile / biography (in green below). If you need more room to type, you can make this text box larger by dragging the icon on the bottom right.
- If your website is setup with any other profile boxes, you can complete these as necessary (in blue below).
- Next, if your team are split across different categories / pages on your website, ensure you tick the relevant “Groups” box (in purple below). This may not apply to your website, in which case you can skip this step.
- Upload a profile picture by clicking on “Set featured image“.
- Finally, click “Publish”.
- The staff member will then be displayed on your website.
To re-order staff / team members:
- Under the “Team” menu item, click on “Re-Order“.
- Drag the names into your preferred order.
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the screen.