Please note, this guide only applies to websites that have WPBakery Page Builder installed.
To add a column layout to your page:
- Firstly, ensure WPBakery Page Builder is activated on your page. If it’s not, you’ll see a button like this:
- Click on the + icon to add a new element:
- Click on “Row“.
- Next, choose your column layout, e.g. half and half, or two thirds and one third, etc:
- Add content into your column by clicking on the + icon within the column (indicated in red below):
- Choose your blocks, e.g. “Text Block”, “Single Image”, etc.
- You can also move the blocks around by dragging them into different places.